Will all 3 credit scores be the same, or close?
Not necessarily. Your credit score from each bureau can vary by 100 points or more. And that can be the difference between being approved or denied for the loan you want. You never know which score a lender is going to check.
Should I expect to find errors in my credit profile?
It's likely, according to financial experts and analysts. Your credit report can include errors and inaccuracies that can lower your credit score. As a member of svcGS.com, you'll have access to your credit report from all 3 credit bureaus - TransUnion, Experian, Equifax - so you can be sure that your credit information is correct.
Tips for creating a secure password
- Do not use names of spouse or children
- Do not use phone numbers
- Do not use your Social Security Number
- Do not use your username as a password
- Do not use words that can be found in a dictionary
- Use numbers in place of letters ("3" instead of "E")